Bench Press Lift-A-Thon at LHS on March 4
Louisville High School will host a Bench Press Lift-A-Thon Fundraiser on Saturday, March 4. Freshman and Sophomore participants will compete at 9 A.M. and Juniors and Seniors will compete starting at 10:00 A.M.
All money raised will go toward maintaining and improving the LHS weight room. This year’s goal is $12,000!
See full details below!
Donate to Leopard Nation
- All Louisville High School student athletes are encouraged to participate regardless of sport or how much weight you can lift. All monies collected benefit the high school weight room for new equipment and to help maintain what we have.
- There is a $10 minimum required to participate.
- All participants will receive a Lift-A-Thon t-shirt.
- Gift cards will be given to participants that bring in the most $.
- All lifters will get two lifts and we will register their highest bench.
- Trophies will be given to the best lifters for male and female in each grade.
- You may register in Coach DeMarco’s room, E218 starting February 1st.
- All money must be turned in to either Coach DeMarco or Coach Henkel by March 10, 2017 in the envelope provided.